Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Sick and Tired

I am sick and tired.
I am tired of all these lazy Christians.
I am tired of all the pretendin'.
I am tired of all them asking how I am and expecting a simple "fine."
But when I say how I really am
they stand and stare like they don't care.
I am tired of lazy Christians.
I am tired of Christians being more worried about getting "their pew"
and what someone is wearing or is not.
I am tired of Christians just sittin'
thinkin' like "I'm saved"
then go on their way.
Thinkin' that they are a good Christian because they punch in their Sunday time clock.
They pray some days and read the Bible every other day.
I'm tired of Christians thinkin' it's more about the Check list
than it is about the relationship.
Livin' like "Go make disciples" aint about them.
I'm tired of Christians thinkin' that Jesus commands make for a nice facebook status,
but don't let them transform their lives.
They don't take them to the streets and tell others of the hope, life, and freedom in Christ.
I am tired of lazy Christians
I am tired of Christians talkin' a big game and not showin' up
I am tired of Christians complaining, but not steppin' up.
I am tired of lazy Christians.
Christ didn't die so that we could sit.
Christ didn't rise so that we could live a hypocritical life.
Jesus didn't say "sit and have a pot luck and complain a bit."
He said "GO"
So go make disciples share the Hope of Christ
Stop being lazy.
Cause I am sick and tired of the lazy Christian life.

No comments:

Post a Comment