Tuesday, August 19, 2014

I can't wait



I can’t wait for the day when I will see my savior face to face
No more pain, no more sorrow
Just love and grace
I cannot wait to see my savior face to face
While Christ brought hope to our world for here and now
There will come a time where this hope abounds in an undeniable way
The whole earth will tremble as they say the name.
I cannot wait to see my savior face to face
I cannot wait to be with all my family praising the one who gives us life together,
No miles, seas, or oceans between us.
I cannot wait to worship my savior face to face
I cannot wait to laugh in the presence of his undeniable grace
I cannot wait to ask my savior the questions I have been longing to know the answer to
Like did they have animal races in the garden, and did Jesus ever pull pranks
Oh the joy that fills my heart to think of the day I get to see my saviors face!
While now I cannot see my saviors face
I see the grace
I live into this hope that lives because Christ died and defeated death being raised from the grave on that third day.
I see my savior, my creator in the creation around me
I see my savior in the trees, the strong winds, and the light breeze
I see my savior in the people I meet
I see my savior every Sunday as we gather to worship as one body
This is just a glimpse of what is to come.
Oh man I cannot wait to see my saviors face!

No comments:

Post a Comment