Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Hope Lives

Hope Lives pt. 1

I can't imagine my life without you
how do others do it?
They do not know what they are missing,
but that is why you send us
to tell others about you
about this Love that is unexplainable
this Love that has no bounds
this Grace and Mercy that is for all.
I am sorry that I have been so selfish with it.
I have kept you to my self and others are living with out with you,
the one I cannot live without.
But that changes now.
It changes today.
Give me the strength to not only speak of you
but of what you have done.
May you change lives through me.
Because you live Hope Lives.

Hope Lives pt. 2

You have Hope
Because Christ died for you!
Not only did the God of the universe die for you,
but the God of the universe conquered death, Christ rose
so that you may rise.
Hope Lives because Christ Lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment