Sunday, February 2, 2014

Here I am Send Me

For the past few years I have felt that God has been calling me to urban ministry. Last summer I was given the opportunity to travel to New York City and spend a week with 40 amazing people from Ohio and serve the people of NYC. They have officially invited me to return with them to NYC, and they are also heading to Chicago during the summer. I am now trying to raise money in order to be able to go, since I am a poor just out of college graduate with student loans. If you would like to donate follow the link bellow and you can purchase a custom t-shirt. If t-shirts aren't your thing but you still want to help you can donate without purchasing one. Please help me reach my goal, and if I raise more than enough for travel expenses I will be donating the extra money to the churches that we will be working with.


thank you,'


here is another way to help me fund my trip!
http://www.gofundme.com/6nldl8

No comments:

Post a Comment